UseFor laboratory use
Sample5 g ($4.8)
$105.6 (100 g) $422.4 (500 g) Inquire
Note: Agarose / Powder / DNA / RNA / Nucleic Acid / Gel Electrophoresis / Low EEO
- Agarose is ideal for size-based separation of nucleic acids in electrophoresis application.
- Each gel sharply resolves DNA and provides the consistent resolution from lot to lot.
- Its low EEO property enables high electrophoretic mobility of DNA.
- Its strong gel strength allows easy handling and less breakage.
- There are no detectable DNase and RNase activities.
- Routine analysis of nucleic acids by gel electrophoresis and blotting.
- Protein gel electrophoresis, Ouchterlony, and radial immunodiffusion(RIO).
- Gelling Temperature: 36.8 °C
- Melting Temperature: 87.9 °C
- Moisture Content: 5.07%
- Sulfate Content: 0.097%
- EEO: 0.12
- Gel Strenght (1% Gel): 1,365 g/cm2
- RNase / DNase: non-detectable
Send Us a Request
What is your specific need? We will do everything we can to meet your