Sample4 rxns ($9.6)
Sample4 rxns ($9.6)
Note: PureDireX / Purification Kits / Extraction Kit / RNA
The Total RNA Isolation Reagent Kit provides an efficient 3-step method to isolate the total RNA from the tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood, and serum. This unique reagent system ensures the total RNA with a high yield and good quality from samples of unlimited size. If a larger sample is required, the reagent volume can be scaled proportionately, making this reagent not only very user-friendly but also highly versatile. The RNA phenol extraction is not required, and the entire procedure can be completed in 60 minutes. The total RNA is ready for use in RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, cDNA Synthesis and Mapping.
|GR Buffer 1||50 ml|
|GR Buffer 2||6 ml|
1. Add 500 μl of the GR Buffer 1 and 8 μl of the ß-mercaptoethanol to the sample in the mortar and grind the sample until it is completely dissolved.
2. Transfer the dissolved sample to a 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube.
Add 500 μl of the GR Buffer 1 and 8 μl of the ß-mercaptoethanol to the sample and mix completely
1. Transfer 100 μl of the serum to a 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube.
2. Add 500 μl of the GR Buffer 1 and 8 μl of the ß-mercaptoethanol and mix completely.
Incubate the Tissue/Cultured Animal and Bacterial Cells/Fresh Blood/Serum samples at 60°C for 10 minutes. When using the Frozen Blood samples, incubate at 90°C for 30 minutes. Incubate at 15-30°C for 5 minutes.
*For the Frozen Blood or Tissue (for all other samples, proceed directly to Step 2)
Centrifuge at 14-16,000 x g at 2-8°C for 15 minutes, and transfer the supernatant to a new 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube.
1. Add a 1/10 volume of the GR Buffer 2 and 500 μl of the chloroform to the supernatant from the Step 1.
2. Shake vigorously and then centrifuge at 2-8°C at 14-16,000 x g for 10 minutes. Care fully remove the upper phase and transfer it to a new 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube.
3. Repeat the Phase Separation Step until the interphase becomes clear, then transfer the clear upper phase to a new 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube.
NOTE: The number of repetitions is dependent on the sample type; e.g. the dense tissue samples may require a higher number of repeats.
1. Add 500 μl of the isopropanol to the 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tube containing the clear upper phase from the Step2.
2. Mix the sample by inverting gently and Incubating on the ice for 10 minutes.
3. Centrifuge at 2-8°C at 14-16,000 x g for 15 minutes.
4. Discard the supernatant and wash the pellet with 1 ml of the 70% EtOH.
5. Centrifuge at 2-8°C at 14-16,000 x g for 5 minutes.
6. Completely discard the supernatant and re-suspend the pellets in 50-100 μl of the RNase-free H2O. Incubate for 10 minutes at 60°C to dissolve the pellet.
Send Us a Request