- Product code: ACMBS-58
- Specifications: 3x20mL (Box)
- Intended use: Intended for staining to observe bacterial whether contain flagella structure
- Store temperature: 2℃～8℃
- Expiry date: 24 Months
Flagella is a bacterial organ of movement, must be observed with an electron microscope or use special staining to make flagella thickening and coloring that can be seen under a normal microscope, the staining principle is the latter. Check the bacterial flagella the presence, quantity and location, is one of the commonly methods to identify bacteria. Flagellar composition analysis has great significance for bacterial identification.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|1. Carbolfuchsin (solution A)||Carbolfuchsin|
|2. Tannic acid (solution B)||Tannic acid|
|3. Potassium alum (solution C)||Potassium alum|
|4. Filtration bottle||-|
①. First method: Inoculate strains into broth culture tube, incubate them at 37℃ for 24 hours, centrifuge and remove the supernatant. Transfer a loop of precipitate and place it at one end of the slide. Tilt slide to permit bacteria solution run down to the other end of the slide. And dried naturally at room temperature.
②. Second method: Inoculate strains into the bottom of slant agar medium (add some liquid medium or sterile physiological saline at the bottom). After incubating for 8～16 hours, take the colony from the top of slant and suspend in distilled water to obtain a turbid suspension. Remove a loop of the above culture and place it at one end of the slide. Tilt slide to permit suspension to run down to the other end of the slide. And allowed to dry naturally at room temperature.
1. People's Republic of China national health and Family Planning Commission of medical affairs authority. The clinical laboratory operating procedures M. Fourth edition. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2014.
2. Tongming Qing: Clinical Laboratory Pathogenic Microbiology (M). Higher Education Press.
3. Ni Yu-xing: Microbiology and microbiological testing experimental guidance (M). People's Health Publishing House.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request