Van Gieson Stain
- Product code: ACMBS-27
- Specifications: 3x20mL, 3x100mL (Box)
- Intended use: For differential staining of tissue cytology collagen fibers and muscle fibers
- Store temperature: 5℃～30℃
- Expiry date: 18 Months
This method mainly uses acid fuchsin and picric acid to double dye the collagen fiber and the muscle fiber respectively. The bitter acid has a small molecular weight, can penetrate muscle fibers, glial cells and red blood cells with dense tissue structure combining with bitter acid were stained in yellow, The acid fuchsin has a medium to large molecular weight, and can only penetrate collagen fibers with looser tissue structure. combining with acid fuchsin were stained in to red to pink.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|1. Weigert's iron hematoxylin solution A||Hematoxylin|
|2. Weigert's iron hematoxylin solution B||Ferric chloride|
|3. Van Gieson stain||Ferric chloride|
|Muscle fibers, Nerve glial, Erythrocytes||Yellow|
1. Chinese Medical Association. Clinical technical operating specifications-pathology volumes [M]. People's Military Medical Publishing House.
2. Ling Qibo. Practical pathology special staining and histochemistry technology [M]. Guangdong Higher Education Press.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request