- Product code: ACMBS-14
- Specifications: 3x500mL (Box)
- Intended use: This kit is for staining bone marrow cell and blood cell smear
- Store temperature: 10℃～30℃
- Expiry date: 24 Months
Wright Stain, modified from Romanowsky Stain technique. Staining of cells involves physical adsorption and chemical affinity which allows stain to penetrate and remain within cells. Because each cell and its components are different in chemical composition, their affinity to acid stain (Eosin) and alkaline stain (Methylene blue) of this kit varies significantly. After staining the smear with Wright Stain, different types of cells will appear in different colors. Consequently, one can identify cells based on their stain color, shape and other physical characteristics.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|1. Wright solution||Methanol, Wright dye|
|2. Phosphate buffer (pH 6.8)||Phosphate|
1. The PRC Ministry of Health Medical Administrative Department. National Clinical Laboratory Procedures (M) version 3. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2006.
2. Li Yuantang, Li Guiqin, etc. Atlas of Clinical Exfoliated Cytology [M]. Shandong Science and Technology Press.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request