Oil Red O Stain
- Product code: ACMBS-24
- Specifications: 2x20mL, 2x250mL (Box)
- Intended use: Used for staining of fat in tissue cells
- Store temperature: 5℃～30℃
- Expiry date: 18 Months
Oil Red O, also known as Sudan Red 5B. The principle of staining lipids is believed to the physical properties of solution or adsorption by effect of solution. Dissolved Sudan colorants in organic solvents. Dyes exhibit a greater solubility in lipoid substances of frozen tissue than that in original solvents. So, during staining, dyes will migrate from organic solvents, to lipids, that staining fat in tissue cells.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|1. Oil Red O stock solution||Oil Red O|
|2. Hematoxylin solution (Mayer)||Hematoxylin|
|Neutral Fat||Dark orange-red|
1. Chinese Medical Association. Clinical technical operating specifications-pathology volumes [M]. People's Military Medical Publishing House.
2. Ling Qibo. Practical pathology special staining and histochemistry technology [M]. Guangdong Higher Education Press.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request