- Product code: ACMBS-48
- Specifications: 5Tests, 20Tests, 100Tests (Box)
- Intended use: This kit is for staining bone marrow cell
- Store temperature: 2℃～8℃
- Expiry date: 12 Months
Normal bone marrow exists in a certain amount of stored iron, in the form of hemosiderin stored in tissue macrophages, available for nucleated red blood cells using synthetic hemoglobin, which exists in red blood cells outside the storage of iron known as extracellular iron, part in the late erythrocyte and a small number of mature red blood cells also contain iron particles, respectively, iron granule red blood cells and red iron cells, they belong to intracellular iron. Acid potassium ferrocyanide with the cells, the occurrence of Prussian blue iron reaction, the formation of blue ferrocyanide iron precipitation, located in the iron-containing parts.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|2. Potassium ferrocyanide solution (solution A)||Potassium ferrocyanide|
|3. Hydrochloric acid solution (solution B)||Hydrochloric acid|
|4. Safranin solution (solution C)||Safranin|
A. Working solution preparation:
Note: The above is the preparation amount of the dip staining working solution for the 50ml volume dyeing vat. Each laboratory can scale up or down according to the volume of its own dyeing vat.
B. Staining procedure:
Iron can be stained as blue granules, small deposits or small masses.
Extracellular iron: Observe the folded marrow granules under low power magnification before using immersion oil lens for examination.
1. The PRC Ministry of Health Medical Administrative Department. National Clinical Laboratory Procedures (M) version 3. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2006.
2. National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People's Republic of China Medical Administration Hospital Authority. National Clinical Laboratory Procedures [M]. 4th ed. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2014.
3. Gradwohl's Clinical Laboratory Methods And Diagnosis, 8th, ed.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request