- Product code: ACMBS-18
- Specifications:6x20mL, 2x100mL (Box)
- Intended use: Intended for staining of reticulocyte and hemoglobin H inclusion body in whole blood
- Store temperature: 5℃～30℃
- Expiry date: 24 Months
Reticulocyte are transitional cells between young red blood cells and fully mature red blood cells. Due to the presence of basophilic RNA in the cytoplasm of the cells, the cells are stained with reticulocyte staining solution, and the cytoplasm is microscopically examined. A light blue or dark blue mesh structure is visible. Reticulocyte staining solution is mainly used for retinal red blood cell staining. The result of this staining solution is that the background color is very bright and clear, and it is not affected by long-time excessive staining. On the contrary, the longer the staining time, the brighter the background, and it is currently the preferred reticulocyte staining solution.
The reticulated red staining solution was added to the blood, and after incubation at 37℃, hemoglobin H (HbH) precipitated due to oxidative degeneration, and was in the form of granules, dispersed and evenly dispersed in the red blood cells, and dyed into dark green blue.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|Reticulocyte solution||New methylene blue|
Hemoglobin H inclusion body staining:
1. The State Health and Family Planning Commission of the People's Republic of China Medical Administration Bureau. National Clinical Laboratory Procedures [M]. 3th ed. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2006.
2. Gradwohl's Clinical Laboratory Methods And Diagnosis, 8th, ed.
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.