Trypan Blue Stain
- Product code: ACMBS-63
- Specifications: 1x20mL, 1x100mL (Box)
- Intended use: Used to check the integrity of cell membranes to determine if cells survive
- Store temperature: 5℃～30℃
- Expiry date: 24 Months
Trypan blue is a cell-reactive dye, commonly used to test cell membrane integrity to determine if cells survive. When cell damage or death, trypan blue can penetrate the denatured cell membrane into the cells, make it blue. The living cells can prevent the dye into the cell, it is not colored. In order to identify dead cells and living cells. Strictly speaking, trypan blue staining detects the integrity of the cell membrane. It is generally accepted that the integrity of the cell membrane is lost and the cell is considered dead. This is called the dye exclusion test.
|Reagent composition||Main ingredient|
|Trypan blue stain solution||Trypan blue|
Adherent cells were collected and digested cell with trypsin-EDTA. Collect suspended cells, direct blow and beat the bottom of the bottle to obtain a cell suspension. The collected cells were centrifuged at 1000 ～ 2000 rpm for 3 minutes, the supernatant was discarded, add 1ml PBS resuspend the cell pellet, dubbed the appropriate concentration of single cell suspension, spare.
①Place the counting-specific cover glass in the center of the cell counting chamber.
② Cells were aspirated with a glass siphon and the siphon was allowed to flow out of the well on the underside of the coverslip or counting chamber until the coverslip was filled with liquid.
③ Count the cells in large squares that have not been stained blue, that is, the number of living cells.
1. Peng Bin, Wu Jingjing, Li Ye, Xu Qian, Tang Lin, Wang Baohe. Methodology of trypan blue exclusion assay in adherent cultured cells-Chinese Journal of Laser Biology. 2011, 20 (2).
2. Ye Rongrong, Shen Qingping, Qiao Guangyan. 3 kinds of commonly used clinical crown bridge fibroblasts in vitro cultured rat cytotoxicity comparison. Shanghai Stomatology. 2008. 17 (3).
Please fill in the following information and we will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Send Us a Request